RE: [DL] Protection

Just about every character with Faith gets Protection for free.  Especially
Blessed.  (You don't mention if the preacher is actually Blessed or not.)

The preacher using Protection can't do anything else, and the huckster being
affected by Protection can't do anything to the preacher, so it'd be a
stalemate.  Good chance to let either one of them escape, to keep the
continuing-villian thing going.

Is it "huckster can't do anything directly to the preacher," or just can't
approach for melee purposes?  Messes up my escape hatch theory if the
huckster could just hang back and Soul Blast the preacher.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang