RE: [DL] Protection

Title: RE: [DL] Protection

It's "huckster can't harm directly the preacher". I.e. no soul blast, dynamyte, bullets, melee..
Btw, one thing my blessed dislike is that when facing , say, a bunch of walking deads, they only protect themselves from as many critters as they can cast protection on.

But since protection is freely given to each character with faith, I think it would be too powerful if it worked against several creatures on a single casting.

Perhaps it would work against a swarm-like group of critters with one collective mind ?