[DL] RVC2: Mend

OK got another question relating to my werewolf posse member.  This
is probably suited better to Marshal's only as there is possible
minor spoiler because the question concerns the use of a werewolf
power.  But first some background

At the moment the character doesn't know what he has become - he just
experiences black out periods, however he is slowly puting two and
two together and I have agreed with the player that upon the next
full moon transformation - he will finally have twigged.

Anyway last night the huckster got taken for a ride by a devil bat.
He managed to narrowly avoid being sashed off a rock and ended up
tussling with the bat one arm on a stalactite and one one the bat
(his strength had been tweaked to incredible levels), about 20yrds
up.  One of the posse members decided  to shoot into the tussle with
a solid slug from a shotgun - he of course missed but managed to hit
the huckster.  Anyway the huckster eventually fell, landing twistedly
on his arm (4 wounds) and his leg (6 wounds).

Possible Minor Spoiler part

After that long preamble; when the guy discovers he is a werewolf and
transforms, he will buy the werewolf power "Mend" (or whatever the
healing one is called)  The question is, can the werewolf's mend
power heal a maimed wound that will be by then - weeks old?

Cheers

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses