Re: [DL] Protection

Thanks to everyone who gave me some feedback - my email decided to
die yesterday and have only managed to get it fixed.  For some
reason I lost my mail folder that had stuff that I was going to reply
to - so I've just tried to respond to things as I remember them.

OK, so it sounds as if protection only works against him in werewolf
form - bah humbug :-)

Guess, I'll have to mess with his head instead and have the preacher
call out for protection against him specifically - then get him to do
a fake opposed Spirit check and see his response (the Huckster has
seen how protection works in the past)  He can then decide whether he
wants to take the chance of attacking or not. ;-)

Also I hadn't made up my mind on whether the preacher was Blessed, I
want to avoid giving the posse the feeling that every important
religious person they meet or know is Blessed.  Anyway it's that bit
more fun, when the party realise that they've been suckered by
someone who is completely ... normal !?

Finally, the good Reverend is not necessarily a villian.  He's
chasing a man who transforms into a ravening beast on nights of the
full moon and deals with demons the rest of the time - you judge!

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.