[DL] Something About A Sword

Help,

I'm running the Something about a Sword Adventure for Hell on Earth and have
question I desperately need assistance with. So if you don't want it spolied
look away know.

In Chapter four the posse goes to Rock Springs in search of Eliot Ritter the
Templar and his sword. On page 37 "Welcome to Brainville" it says "if they
possess the acetate map, and have successfully located the hideout on it"
I can't find any reference to an acetate map anywhere, there is the road map
the posse can find at Eliot's house at the start of the adventure.

My posse are playing 19.30 on Friday 27th October, sorry for lack of notice,
can anyone on the list or at Pinnacle help.

John Horner
UK Marshal