Re: [DL] Language skills--OT

No, those of us who beleive Hitler is still alive don't really think he's
still in Germany.  He's crafty enough to find a less obvious place to
hide.
Like Texas.

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:14:38 +0000 Philipp Savun -- Praktikant
<Philipp.Savun@consol.de> writes:
> Ooooh! One time the bad guy, everytime the....
>
> Then  rumors are probably true, that you Americans believe, Hitler`s
> still alive, we still drive with coaches and BMW means "British Motor
> Ways"!:-)

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
"That's all I remember, then it all went black
Next thing I remember, I woke up with this mullet
Oh, Poodleman, what have you done to me?" (Optigonally Yours,
"Poodleman")

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.