Re: [DL] Hexarcana: Martial Arts and Mech. Augmentations

The Baron Samedi wrote:

> Strain is different.  It is supernatural Strain on ones body, with a Hero
> having an amount of "Strain" equal to Vigor die type.

Hmmmm... So how quickly does it return? And is there any stat in the
original power descriptions that converts to Strain in the revised
rules?

[snip]

> >Ah, well... at least the advertised contents weren't *completely* wrong,
> >as was the case with Rascals, Varmits, and Critters I. :)
>
> They changed the blurb...

Oh, I know. I'm sure it was an honest oversight on the web site
description. If I were really upset about it, I wouldn't have included
the ":)".

:)

> >Now, the original mech agumentation rules were in City O' Gloom,
> >correct?
>
> right.

Thanks! I was thinking of picking that up anyway.

While we're on the subject, is that a pretty good supplement overall,
and does it include an adventure?

Dan Davenport

--
"Beware the inveterate punster, Doyle, it's a sure sign of brewing
mental disturbance." -- Jack Sparks (to Arthur Conan Doyle), _The List