Re: [DL] More (and earlier) Gook (Now sort of OT)

><< The term "gook" would not be historically accurate in Deadlands >>
>
>     At least two historically accurate derogatory term for Chinese would
>be
>"Celestial" and "John Chinaman."

Since I sort of started this mess in the first place.  I would like to note
that the place holder "Gook"  Was being used in the text of the story
because it would be easier to go back and change it later than "Chinaman"
which might remain in some places while not in others.  The character now
has a name..Keung Phae and will be emulateing drunken master in his
upcomeing sessions.

As for our Gun Bunny, He continues to be the bad ass from hell, (even if he
is afraid of the dark.)

More next week when our saga continues.

Same bat time,
Same bat channel.