[DL] Maps

Hi All,
   I'm wondering which Deadlands books or other resources might have a detailed Weird West map. My posse is in Virginia City possibly heading towards the Maze and I'd like to know exactly what is between them and their destination--and where. The maps in the Marshall and Players book are fairly high level (except for the town maps in Marshall's book--but that's a little TOO detailed :)

Thanks,
Lon