[DL] Wyatt Earp(the movie)

People may want to skip this because I'm ranting somewhat wildly and going
off on only semi "Deadlands" related topics.

But here goes.

I just caught a piece of "Wyatt Earp" on TV.  Kevin constner...(barf!)

The acting in this movie has got to be some of the most flat, unintresting,
lame excuse for a western I've ever seen!  For starters they let him direct.
  Always a bad Idea in my mind.  Second I think the only reason he made this
movie is because they wouldn't let him have the part in Tombstone. (thank
god!)

The only good part of this movie is in one scene his drug addict wife tries
to shoot him.  That's about it.

I can only say thank goodness deadlands wasn't based on that movie.  Give me
Val Kilmer over some no name wacko anyday.

In a deadlands note the number of movies/books/games refrences, or outright
borrowing from a number of popular sources.  Even in the artwork Doc Holiday
looks like val kilmer.

I'm looking at a whole bunch of things right now and I suddenly had a
grossly odd idea pop into my head.  I'm going to update the deadlands index.
  I've got the books, a computer and lots of time so I'm going to go for it.

Luck to you all,
Hope you managed to miss that sad excuse for a movie

Ron C