Re: [DL] Tombstone, Val Kilmer, etc.

>Are you kidding me?  Whoever mentioned that the Deadlands Doc Holliday
>seems
>based on Val Kilmer's portrayal in Tombstone (of course it is), have you
>ever checked out The Fourth Horseman, a book by one Randy Lee Eichoff.

I wasn't saying that the entire deadlands character was based on tombstone,
just that the artwork in the 1877 update looked almost exactly like him.

But incedentally, the character was never better portrayed than tombstone.
That movie had everything.  If I ever up Doc in my game I know what he'll be
like.

Of course it's not exactly an accurate historical portrayal but then again
this isn't accurate history.

And I say again.  At least it's better than that lame excues for a Wyatt
Earp movie.

Ron C