Re: [DL] Dealing With Wind

>>> Mine's bigger.  <g>
>>
>> I only have a decade...but I do use it with skill.
>

> Ooooh, owww, someone shoot this guy, quick!
>
> <g>

Okay, I held my peace until now, but that does it.

Stop it at once! All of you! If you encourage Ross, he'll just keep going,
and as his player I must tell you this is highly disturbing.  Not to mention
he'll just gloat about it during our next session ;-)

Oh, and to bring it back on topic: yes, Scart rolls are open-ended.

Daphné
--
"Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
Where is it now, the glory and the dream?"