RE: [DL] Quality of Downloaded books

I too tend to be old fashioned and like to have the thing I'm reading in my
hands while I read it.  HOWEVER, I subscribed to the old Ziff Davis site
http://www.gameguides.com and was very pleased with their material.  The
files were quickly downloaded and of at least comparable quality to some of
the game books I've purchased.  I would often print them out at four pages
per page and have them coil bound at Kinko's and viola, for five dollars I
had a game guide that was in many ways superior to those published
professionally.

> Word has it is that the quality of the downloads is not
> very good, and some of them won't download at all.

Taken at surface value (from someone I don't know quoting unknown sources)
this is at best hearsay and at worst worthless.  Citing sources would lend
some credibility to this opinion.

Jim H.