[DL] Epitaph #3 & The Odering Page

could someone who has already downloaded it send a Table of Contents of
Epitaph #3?  There is absolutely nothing listed on the download site about
what's actually IN the magazine that would make me want to buy it and I'd
like to know what I'm getting before I plunk down the cash.

I know the poor put upon guys at Pinnacle have little control over this
but the new online ordering page, to be blunt, sucks eggs.  One vaguely
written sentence about each product is not enough to make any but the most
hardcore Deadlander buy the product.  What is Rain of Terror about?  Where's
it set?  Is it suitable for new characters or is it for veterans?  Who wrote
it?  I know several of these answers from being on this list but the average
gamer just knows that Rain of Terror is "a chilling Deadlands adventure."
 I'm not sure what college the marketing people at Cybergames went to but
I hope they're not expecting to win any awards with copy like that.  Or
any orders.

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Best Search Engine on the Web plus the
chance to win $10,000 every day, $1 million every month and $10