Re: [DL] Epitaph #3 & The Odering Page

At 02:54 AM 1/4/2001, you wrote:
>could someone who has already downloaded it send a Table of Contents of
>Epitaph #3?  There is absolutely nothing listed on the download site about
>what's actually IN the magazine that would make me want to buy it and I'd
>like to know what I'm getting before I plunk down the cash.

OK, quick and dirty:

Has "Big Picture" updates for WW and HoE.  most WW updates are metaplot
oriented, while the HoE ones are more story seeds.
an adventure, "Guess Whose Coming to Donnor" a Weird West cannibalism
adventure.
The adventure appendix which seems linked but is not this time is a list of
full/new moons for 1876,1877,1878,2094, and 2095
"Varmints" has some Vampiric Variations
"Medicine Bag" has new Voodoo Spells
"Fistfull of Dollars" has Undertakers and Graveiggers as occupations in the
1870s
There is an HoE Dime Novel, sans adventure as usual, "Devil's Night"
"According to Hoyle" is all questions about Showdown CCG.

that should be what you can get off of reading the back and Table of Contents.