Re: [DL] Rain o' Terror (Goff or Shane)

In a message dated 1/3/2001 8:31:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
baron11@netmcr.com writes:

Question:

The adventure mentions in the beginning that you can "be a part of the
official history of the Weird West", however, I found no coupon to send or
cutoff date.  As I planned to run this and turn it in like I did with
Ghostbusters, I was wondering if y'all killed that, or if I just missed it.

thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

With our reduced staff, we took the coupon response business out. The
reference you site was accidentally left in by me.

Sorry.

Shane