Re: [DL] Questions for Cybergames

>Any chance of seeing the release schedule?
>
>Are the files that are PDF only (Epitaph and the adventure) going to
>see print?
>
>And, with all due respect, how do you propose keeping a regular
>release schedule for three lines - four if you count GRW, when there
>is only  - one - person left on PEG staff?

As I said, we'll be posting release information as we nail things
down more firmly.

Some e-books may well be available in printed versions at some point,
but we haven't made any definite decisions about that right now.

Release schedules are not that dependent on in-house staff,
particularly when freelancers are creating most of the content. For
instance, Bruce Harlick is the only staffer for Hero Games, and he's
handling a schedule that will probably average 3-4 products per month
over the year. Pinnacle's 2001 release schedule is still being
developed. The schedule is devised in concert with decisions about
who is responsible for each part of each product.
--
- Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com