Re: [DL] Defending Shane

In a message dated 1/6/2001 11:13:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
righteousfist@greenronin.com writes:

<< But I will declare to anyone reading this right now: claiming that Shane
has "sold out" is about as far off base as it is possible to get. >>

    I don't know as much about the situation as Hal, but I know most of it --
and he's right on target here. I don't think it's accurate under any view of
the facts to say that Shane "sold out." In fact, it's much more accurate to
say that he made sacrifices he didn't have to make, just to do his best to do
right by you guys, his fans.

Steve Long
P.S.:  Nor do I think that all the vitriol directed at Cybergames is entirely
deserved. However, I can't argue the point without violating nondisclosure
agreements and the like, so I'm not going to get into that debate. :)