Re: [DL] Statement

> Why don't you skip the platitudes and doublespeak and
> just come out and
> state what you've been implying - your attitude of
> shouldering the "Great
> White Burden" and saving PEG from it's own "ineptitude"?

Hey Allen, take a midol or something!

Try to remember that this wasn't a hostile takeover (if
such a thing even exists in the gaming industry).  From
what I've read, PEG was up against the ropes and needed
help. which they thought they would get from cybergames.
Apparently, things don't seem to be going as smoothly as
Shane had hoped, but it's too early to give up on them.
Remember how painful things initially were with AEG (let's
just hope that in the long haul things work out better
*this* time)

A lot of people are criticizing the lack of product that
has come out the past 5 months, but buy-out or not, there
is typically a 2-3 month lack of product after con season,
so its not as bad as it may seem. I think most of the
people on this list know that I'm pretty jaded about the
gaming business, but I'm not worried about this working
itself out (eventually).

IMNSHO, what we *should* be afraid of is that Shane will
finally get fed up with all the Bullsh!t and allegations
from his alleged fan-base and decide to hang up his gloves!

Patrick