Re: [DL] Statement

 >Hey Allen, take a midol or something!

Fair enough - I deserved that.  You dern fine looking man you.  :-)

 >Try to remember that this wasn't a hostile takeover (if
 >such a thing even exists in the gaming industry).

That I agree with - it's the hostile restructuring that has my ire raised.

 >A lot of people are criticizing the lack of product that
 >has come out the past 5 months, but buy-out or not, there
 >is typically a 2-3 month lack of product after con season,
 >so its not as bad as it may seem.

However - there was still the large number of items that didn't quite make
the con season in the first place.  Items like the collegium and the pdf
adventure that could have been released months ago - a slower schedule then
PEG planned but one that would have gotten product on the retail shelves
and the distrubutors something to remind them that PEG is still alive.

 >IMNSHO, what we *should* be afraid of is that Shane will
 >finally get fed up with all the Bullsh!t and allegations
 >from his alleged fan-base and decide to hang up his gloves!

Another possibility is that Peterson will give up on us, considering us too
entrenched in the "old way" and build a fan base from scratch.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Hot things, sharp things, sweet things, cold things
All rot the teeth, and make them look like old things.
                 -Poor Richard's Almanac 1734