Re: [DL] My 10 cents worth

Steve Peterson wrote:

> >First of all, David has let me use his account so I can remain
> >anonymous and not
> >jeopardize my job. What follows are not his opinions or my employer's.
>
> A good working principle for the Internet: Don't believe what you
> read in anonymous posts. Slanderous, insulting anonymous posts have
> even less value. I won't respond any further than that, as I don't
> want to encourage further such posts.
> --
> - Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com

	Slanderous implies untruth. Which this isn't. The relationship between the
distributor and a company, even one such as yours, shouldn't be displayed here.
And that is why this was an anonymous post. To protect his position. This does
not in any way change the fact your 4 month assertion is completely false and
laughable. The anonymous nature of such was to insure that the person posting
didn't get into any trouble at his job for stating this rather unfriendly view
of a supposed consumer company. Ignore it if you will. However the fact is your
list of people to blame for your companies "practices" is growing thin.
--
David Heth
"Sniper rifles have been known to cause Spontaneous Brain Rejection(SBR) at