Re: [DL] A Splash of Cold Water

*snip*

I've kept out of this so far, being mostly a lurker, and because I have
nothing of note to contribute to this otherwise interesting discussion (I
use the term loosely).

Up until now, the arguments back and forth have been relatively civil as far
as I can tell, which is something I've always liked about this list. So
could I ask Seanchai and Allan maybe to take their one-on-one off list? It's
degenerated to the point where you're not actually contributing anything
other than sarcasm...

*re-lurking with an amicable wave*

Daphné
--
You're not the Antichrist. You're just a malcontent who can spell.

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/