Re: [DL] This whole, sad, sordid affair.

--- Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I sincerely hope that the people at Cybergames have
> the best of intentions
> and wake up and look around, very soon.  These
> rumblings of discontent are
> indicative of a serious problem, people.

Ross, you and I both think this.  In fact, I went so
far as to get very assertive about in on the Hero
Boards.  I was informed in no uncertain terms that
while my opinion was received, it wasn't HEARD.

Personally, I can't -imagine- a more direct form of
consumer (=money in pocket) feedback.  It still
boggels and confuses me that it doesn't seem to be
incorporated into a business strategy that both leads
to profit and happy customers.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen