[DL] The Collegium

| to improve the products in the future. Collegium was just released,
| so we'd hope to get some feedback about what you think of the
| product.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the Collegium.  What new info
there was was interesting, but too much of the book was taken up by
rehashing parts of the Doomtown storyline (this is acceptable, though, as
those players not familiar with the CCG need this info), and the "catalog".
 While a few gadgets would have been nifty, a la the gadget portion of the
Agency book, I already had Smith & Robards.  I don't need another one.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill