Re: [DL] Statement [Snide comment warning]

--- Patrick Phalen <pphalen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> *Shudder*
>
> You don't mean, do you, Deadlands 3rd Edition?!?!?
>
> *Shudder*

SNIDE COMMENT WARNING - If you're going to be offended
by what follows, please don't read it.  I've read
everything in my in-box and I'm not in a good mood.  I
need an outlet for that mood, and I'm using the list.

<SNIDE COMMENT>
Don't worry Patrick, it's not like they could put out
a new edition in under three years.
</SNIDE COMMENT>

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen