Re: [Re: [DL] Striking Doomtown]

I'm average, and I know what's going on ;o)  I also don't need a constant
supply
of cards to play the games just a new set every other month.  That's not
much
to ask.  If I can't get it from one game I have to pick up another one.
What's wrong with that?

Kerry "shaking from withdrawals" Breitenstein

> Recent grumblings notwithstanding, RPGers are not as fickle as CCGers.
CCGs