[DL] For Steve Peterson - A compromise

Steve,

Needless to say, things got a little rough here on the list the past week,
and I do not want to add to that in any way.  I'm choosing to hold my
opinions in hopes that negative opinions do not hold up any Pinnacle
releases.  I'm sure things are quite hectic at CG with all the recent
aquistions.

To that, I think I know something that would help to 'calm the angry mobs,'
so to speak.  I realize and understand that for business reasons, you can't
publish a release schedule at this time.  But maybe you could give us some
idea when that schedule will be released; a sort of schedule for the
Schedule.  And it wouldn't have to be exact; End of the Month, Q1 2001, etc.
would do.

Thanks

--Joel

To the List:  Remember gang, one of the most important rules in pubic
speaking/debate: Do not alienate or anger your audience.  You'll lose the
message of your aurgument in the river of anger it creates.  (AKA the Rush
Limbaugh Effect!  ;-)