Re: [DL] For Steve Peterson - A compromise

> To that, I think I know something that would help to 'calm the angry mobs,'
> so to speak.  I realize and understand that for business reasons, you can't
> publish a release schedule at this time.  But maybe you could give us some
> idea when that schedule will be released; a sort of schedule for the
> Schedule.  And it wouldn't have to be exact; End of the Month, Q1 2001, etc.
> would do.

The point is, I don't think cybergames is able to do this, even if they
wanted to.  Their release date for Heroes 5th edition (which Steve
encouraged us to look at) is "not this month".  It's been pretty much
the same story for a while.   And you want them to do better for
Deadlands?

-Everett