[DL] A relayed letter for Steve

Hey there,
         A gentleman on the Hero message board has asked that I post this
here.

"Steve

   I do really appreciate the effort you are making to be available to those
of us PEG fans who wanted better communication with Cybergames.  I know that
it took no small amount of bravery to walk into the "Lion's Den" of
disgruntled fans.  That shows that you truly are dedicated to serving us,
your customers, and I have nothing but praise for these actions.
As for the harsh and seemingly "attacking" posts (like Allen's a few days
ago)I can only tell you that you are seeing what your earlier poor customer
service decisions caused.  When you delayed products (for whatever reason)
with the attitude of "deal with it" you angered (strong but correct word)
many in your customer base.  Now to play "Catch-up" with them, you have to
come online and endure their wrath.  I am sorry you took this route, and
have to work so hard to gain our loyalty back.  I wouldn't wish that road
trip on anyone.
Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,
Matthew Weaver-Uzelac
AKA Doc Firefly

PS:  I warned you this would happen"

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I want to thank you for making this day necessary.
                 -Yogi Berra - On Yogi Berra Appreciation Day in St. Louis
in 1947.