Re: [DL] For Steve Peterson - A compromise

 >The point is, I don't think cybergames is able to do this, even if they
 >wanted to.  Their release date for Heroes 5th edition (which Steve
 >encouraged us to look at) is "not this month".  It's been pretty much
 >the same story for a while.   And you want them to do better for
 >Deadlands?

Well.

Yeah.

;->

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Man has been breeding livestock for ten thousand years and has yet to come
up with a monstrous sheep that can trample buildings and graze a whole golf
course for breakfast.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke