Re: [DL] Statement

They could call it Deadlands: Armageddon instead of 3d Edition.  After all,
it would likely be the end of Deadlands as we know it.  But let's not dwell
on such dreary prospects and instead just pray it doesn't come to that.

Ogy Joe

--

"He who limits himself to a single destination leaves no room to wander."
-Ogy Joe

COMING SOON:
Alternate Dimensions Online
http://www.adonline.net

Contact me:

ICQ #: 17845261
Note Doomtown when requesting authorization.

Yahoo Messenger:  ogy_joe

E-Mail:  OgyJoe@netscape.net
Alternate E-Mail:  ogyjoe@sorryasslosers.com
(ACTUAL ADDRESS AND NOT JUST A JOKE)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/