Re: [DL] Re: Colleigum Thought Processes

--- Ogy Joe <OgyJoe@netscape.net> wrote:
> I can say that you are correct.  I still have the
> e-mail about the death of
> the Doomtown CCG that I can privately e-mail anyone
> interested.  Basically
> put, they are going to release one more set which
> you can order (IIRC about
> $50) to get the whole set (one of each card) and a
> voucher for one booster
> box of Doomtown (only the sets produced by AEG) or
> 7th Sea.

Now -this- I like.  I don't go in for collecting cards
(I got enough other junk crowding up my shelves!) but
this would be a cool way to get my hands on the
complete Doomtown storyline.  Would you mind posting
that e-mail and the order details?  Thanks a bunch for
the message!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen