Re: [DL] Re: Colleigum Thought Processes

deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
>     The Doomtown storyline: At the time of writing, Doomtown was still a
> viable property. Out of respect to what the Doomtown story team was
> developing, we didn't want to blurt out the upcoming plotlines. We had
> planned the book to fall between two major releases, where we would reveal
> one or two "behind-the-scenes" plots that might not be totally clear from
> the cards, but we wouldn't spoil the fun for full-time participants in the
> CCG. Unfortunately, Doomtown has now (at least temporarily) taken up
> residence in Boothill, leaving most of the plots unresolved. It's my
> understanding AEG had scheduled on last release to tie up a lot of the major
> plots, but, as I am no longer professionally involved with the project, I
> can't say that for certain.
> My thoughts,
>
> John Goff

I can say that you are correct.  I still have the e-mail about the death of
the Doomtown CCG that I can privately e-mail anyone interested.  Basically
put, they are going to release one more set which you can order (IIRC about
$50) to get the whole set (one of each card) and a voucher for one booster
box of Doomtown (only the sets produced by AEG) or 7th Sea.  I do not
remember when these come out, but I do know I ordered three.  Anyway, yes you
are right.  They are doing one last set.  Whether they are going to leave the
storyline open or find some way to shut it down remains to be seen.

Ogy Joe
--

"He who limits himself to a single destination leaves no room to wander."
-Ogy Joe

COMING SOON:
Alternate Dimensions Online
http://www.adonline.net

Contact me:

ICQ #: 17845261
Note Doomtown when requesting authorization.

Yahoo Messenger:  ogy_joe

E-Mail:  OgyJoe@netscape.net
Alternate E-Mail:  ogyjoe@sorryasslosers.com
(ACTUAL ADDRESS AND NOT JUST A JOKE)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/