RE: [DL] News

I'd say 2-3 months is about the time it would take for the family to receive
a letter telling them the character is MIA.
I think the Epitaph is a daily publication, and it also produces various
guides, updated once a year like the weird west one.

	So, we figure it's been about three months now since he went missing
in
	 action.  Would his family have gotten wind of this yet?  A
telegram, a
	 visitor from the Army, or just no word at all?

	 And the other, far more terse question is, how often is the
Tombstone Epitaph
	 published?