Re: [DL] font/msg test

> This is a test.  Is this any better or worse (or the same )?
>
> Ricky

It was still in HTML.  It won't matter what you change the font size and
whatnot to- they'll still be HTML.  I'd recommend, assuming you're running
anything above Windows 95, to use Outlook Express rather than MSN Explorer.
It comes with Windows and it's a good little email client.  It's what I'm
using, and it's easy to switch to plain text.  If you can't switch to plain
text with MSN Explorer, then if you can use a regular mail client to
retrieve your mail (which you should be able to do if it's a Microsoft
product interfacing with microsoft email) I'd say do it that way.

Nick Zachariasen