RE: [DL] font/msg test

When I set-up my mother-in-law with a new isp, she already had gotten
herself a Hotmail account.  Outlook Express was able to connect to Hotmail
and act as the mail client.  When you setup the account info in Express, you
select HTTP as your incoming mail server type, then select Hotmail as the
HTTP mail service provider.

Now, will this let you send in plain text?  I don't know.  But you might
feel like investigating.

Jeff "Neighborhood Geek" Y.