[DL] Alternate Vet of Weird West Tables

A while back I was browsing the deadland pages out there when I came across
an alternate Vet of Weird West Table. This one had an explanation of each
individual card as opposed to all 4's mean one thing and all Kings mean
another and so on. If someone could direct me to the site where this new
table is I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

James Vaughn
http://scribers.midwest.net/cannon

I used to hurry a lot. I used to worry a lot. I used
to stay out to the break of day. I didn't get it. It
was high time I quit it. I couldn't carry on that way.