Re: [DL] Alternate Vet of Weird West Tables

If nobody else has ponied up, I'd like to volunteer to host the tables on
my own website - that way you don't have to send a copy to everyone.  :-)

Of course, if CG wants to put it up on the proposed new PEG site, I'll
remove it from mine.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

It is the soldier, not the reporter,
  Who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet,
  Who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer,
  Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And
whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protesters to burn the flag.
                 -Father Denis Edward O'Brien, USMC