[DL] Another book buying question

Howdy pardners,

sorry to bore you, but I have a book buying question. I own the original
deadlands and, while browsing my gaming store, saw the quick and the dead
sitting next to the marshalls book. From my knowledge, peg took q&d and the
main rule book to form the revised deadlands (player/marshall).

At my gaming store both q&d and MH are the same price - should I just get
the marshalls book? Or does q&d have stuff that the marshalls book doesn't
? I'm mainly interested in world and story elements, rather than new rules.

These are the books that I own currently:
Deadlands original
The Great Maze
Smith & Robards

Books I'm interested in:
Quick and the Dead OR Marshalls book
Tales o Terror

I'll let my players buy the books pertaining to their chosen fields (like
smith and robards).

cheers,
neko