Re: [DL] Lawyerin

--- Ronald Conner <marshalron@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Wow thanks.  I call it lots of time spent with no
> one on the call queue and
> a free computer.
> But I never expected to get praise for it...I'm
> touched.

1.  Ron, touched.  Not going there.  :)

2.  I work in the legal profession, so I always like
to see system mechanics for our oh-so-grueling system
of justice.  You did a really good job of making it
realistic AND in the stylistic humor of the DeadLands
world.  You deserve the praise!  And I for one and
strongly motivated to keep my current and all future
characters at least a county away from legal action at
all times!!!

They're called hangin' judges for a reason, folks.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen