Re: [DL] Re: Colleigum Thought Processes

| Now -this- I like.  I don't go in for collecting cards
| (I got enough other junk crowding up my shelves!) but
| this would be a cool way to get my hands on the
| complete Doomtown storyline.

Do Unto Others (the name of the final set) will *not* contain the entirety
of the storyline.  It's going to consist of 199 new cards that make up the
closing chapter of the current Doomtown storyline.  Keep in mind that there
have been almost 1500 cards released in previous sets, unless I'm
miscounting something.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill