[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010111-2

I also agree that the bonuses are a bit high,   I would probably
reduce it a bit to:

+1 wound in every location.
-1 to all wound penalties
+1 on all fear checks.

But on the whole a great idea and one that I'll certainly use,
assuming any of my players' characters survive long enough of
course.

To clarify, I intend for hte possee to turn in their five grit to get the
heroism, thus going back to 0 grit. They will need the +2 then as they drop
from +5 on all fear checks to effectively +3 including the +1 on all rolls.

Now I must admit I like heroic campaigns where hte party gathers weird
powers and becomes visably better than normal dudes, just my style.

MarshalDWM