Re: [DL] Pinnacle news

I am thrilled, personally.

The biggest concern for me was that, by acquiring PEG and then treating it's
fan base so shoddily, Cybergames managed to seriously damage the affection I
feel for the company, which translates into evangelism, running the game,
and of course buying the products.

I imagine that it might be a hard road back, but I for one am willing to
accept the resultant delays, etc., with much greater patience and
understanding than I could have done with Cybergames at the helm.

You have my support, Shane.  And my time and energy, not to mention
professional skills if you want them.
--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca