Re: [DL] The Big News

Meant ta send this to THIS board...not the HOE one.
Excitement 'O th' moment I guess.......

In a message dated 1/12/2001 11:30:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PEGShane@aol.com writes:

<< I am however, completely on my own and am asking for your help. In a few
 days, the NEW web store will go up. Please wait until then and order, order,
 order. I'll post some specials to help you out--I need orders to help me out
 and get us back on track.

Shane.......
I am terrified of ordering online with my credit card.
I have had HORROR stories written about my experiences.
Hey.......... I LIKE Horror stories!
I SAID I'd back you as much as possible.....
I'm a Mojo of my word.
I'll order EVERYTHING I don't yet have when you give the word AND I'll make
sure my Possee does the same thing..... even if I have to PAY for it myself
and have them pay me back sometime.

I'm TRYING not to jump up and down about this..... really I am.     But
DAYUM, It's GOOD ta have you BACK as the Ramrod Shane!!!
(Now...... about that bribe regarding our Ghostbusters entry.........
KIDDING!   (ahem)

Laissez  le bon temps rollez (BIG time)

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412