Re: [DL] The Big News

><< I am however, completely on my own and am asking for your help. In a few
> days, the NEW web store will go up. Please wait until then and order,
order,
> order. I'll post some specials to help you out--I need orders to help me
out
> and get us back on track.
>  >>
>Shane.......
>I am terrified of ordering online with my credit card.
>I have had HORROR stories written about my experiences.
>Hey.......... I LIKE Horror stories!

Actually, same here.  I have called PEG directly before to order over the
phone.  Allan or Shane, can we still do this, and if so can we get a number?

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
McZombie: Have you had your brains today?
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com