Re: [DL] The Big News

Shane,

        I am glad that you have parted ways with Cybergames.com.  They
didn't look like they knew how to handle a product like Deadlands and
HOE.  I will be ordering what I can afford from the PEG site once you give
the go ahead, despite this being a bad financial time.  I have loved
the Deadlands universe for about 4 years now.  It is one of the most lush
and richly deatailed worlds around.  Whats kinda scary is I've never even
gotten a chance to play the game.  I continue buying the books just to
read the wonderful background info.  So I hope for a future where there
are tons of PEG books I can buy to read background info, even if I don't
get to play.

Regards,

Mike Bentley

--