[DL] An Idea (SHANE)

You know, the idea of just plain donating money seems a little off to me.
Not out of any innate cheapness (I hope), but rather because, in Shane's
place, I would feel squirrelly about accepting it.  (Note, I am NOT
discouraging anyone if Shane feels differently, just setting up and idea of
my own to follow):

On the other hand, us webmasters could buy something from the online store
that would cost Shane just about nothing to provide, but we might find quite
valuable:

A link on the PEG site to our own Deadlands (or other PEG game) fan
websites.  I've got something like 6,000 hits on mine (not that I ever
expected it to have anything like that when I built it), and I'm betting
that a pointer on the PEG site would help push that to 10,000 much faster,
and would give PEG more content in a way; a portal to any number of active,
evolving and interesting Deadlands sites.

Of course, Allan's would have to get pride of place, but I'd settle for
second.  <grin>

I'd pay for that, if only as an ego stroke.
--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca