Re: [DL] The Big News

On 12 Jan 2001 12:21:51 -0800 J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> writes:
> I know that there are people here who like to support their local
> game store, and rightly so.  However, in this case I think it would
> be best for you to buy direct from PEG over their website.  That way
> much more of the cover cost becomes PEG revenue.

Yeah, I'm fully in support of buying from the PEG site, since my FLGS
eats ass (and smells about as good, too).  That, and they claim their
distributor, Blackhawk, won't send them any PEG product, because nothing
new has come out in so long.  That was most likely a lie told to me by
the owner of the store (for those of you who play D&D, picture a cross
between an umber hulk and a gelatinous cube) to justify his sedentary
idiocy.
Someone has said that the best way to help your favorite game company is
to review their products at places like rpg.net.  I used to think that
wasn't that great of an idea, but then I put a review on rpg.net.  For
those of you with time on your hands, review every damn Deadlands book
you own and put it online.  People read those things.
From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
--
"You are a good woman...but, then again, you may be the Antichrist."
-Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.