Re: [DL] newbie [ot]

On 12 Jan 2001 05:35:33 -0800 J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> writes:
> ARRGH....  We just got an all 80's station in Greensboro.  My wife
> really burst my bubble when she said "Honey, we finally got an
> "oldies" station of our own."

Chicago has 2 of em now, and one of them replaced the really good Classic
Rock station.  But even before the changed format, the Classic Rock
station was playing REM...
Now THAT is creepy.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
--
"You are a good woman...but, then again, you may be the Antichrist."
-Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.