RE: [DL] IPO

Thats all well and good.  The company I work for is set up like that. Each
of our dealers in our network pays a certain amount for a share of stock in
the company. 50% down, and the rest is 10% over 5 months. Sure its nice for
some..ok..A lot of quick, easy cash, but business is business and the
working capital can diminish quickly,  even with low overhead. I don't know
a whole lot about the publishing/printing industry, but I can't imagine the
overhead is low at all. It's a short term answer to a possible long term
money problem.

John